ALCOHOLISM SELF-ASSESSMENT TEST
The following questions have been formulated as a tool for assessing signs of alcoholism.
Want to find out if you are an alcoholic, take the test.
- In the last year, have you driven under the influence of alcohol, even just a few drinks?
- Do you consume more than 7 alcoholic beverages a week?
- Do you drink heavily when you are disappointed, under pressure or have had a quarrel with someone?
- Do you hide your drinking from any friends or family?
- Have you failed to keep a promise to yourself or a loved one that you would quit drinking?
- When drinking with other people, do you try to have a few extra drinks when others won’t know about it?
- Are more than 50% of your friends’ drinkers?
- Do you find it difficult to stop drinking after one or two drinks?
- In the last year, have you done anything while drinking that you regret?
- Are you more in a hurry to get your first drink of the day than you used to be?
- In the last month, have you had a drink in the morning to help recover from a hangover?
- Do you often want to continue drinking after your friends say they’ve had enough?
- Have you tried switching brands or drinks, or following different plans to control your drinking?
- Have you ever encountered difficulties remembering what happened while you were drinking?
- Have you ever had a DWI driving while intoxicated or DUI driving under the influence of alcohol violation, or any other legal problem related to your drinking?
- Do you sometimes have the shakes in the morning and find that it helps to have a little drink, tranquilizer or medication of some kind?
- Do you ever feel depressed or anxious before, during or after periods of heavy drinking?
- In the last 3 months, have you continued drinking until you became unconscious?
- In the last year, have you urinated or soiled the bed or your clothes during or after drinking?
- Have you ever awakened after drinking in a strange place or at home, without remembering how you got there?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may be at the start of a problem.
If you answered “yes” to 3 or more questions, you have a problem with alcohol and are most likely an alcoholic. Spending $9 on the book, NO MATTER WHAT!!, will be the best money spent in the last year. It will provide a way to stop before tragic consequences surface.
If you answered 5 or more questions with “yes” you are an alcoholic and you need help. It’s not too late. Read the book NO MATTER WHAT!! and you will get answers. Next, find an AA meeting and go—save your life! YOU CAN GET SOBER!!
HELP IS HERE!!!
Order NO MATTER WHAT!! now!